BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Too Far Behind

Wow...so I realized that I am very far behind in my blogging. I need to re-prioritize my time and spend less time on Facebook reading what other people are doing and more time posting about my little munchkins cause they are growing up WAY to fast....so much has happened.


Gracie is turning into a little me, but she is so sweet and so cute. She always looks out for her brother and keeps him in line...and when she thinks we are not watching she sneaks little pushes in, steals toys from him, etc. for the most part she loves him and takes good care of him. Sometimes she gives me a big hug and tells me "I love you momma...your the Best!" that just melts my heart :)

Hunter turned 3 and all of a sudden he's like this little man....totally takes after his father. When I put him to bed at night and we are rocking in the chair he tells me "Can we talk about Football, and Hockey, and Basketball?" He just learned to ride his bike on his own and that is all he wants to do when it is not raining. He also loves to find mud puddles to jump into and dig in. He's just getting to that stage when if he takes a nap during the day he will not go to sleep good at night and somehow or another every night he ends up sneaking into our bed. He likes to snuggle up and play with my hair (twisting it into knots) and did I mention that he also snores like his father? Oh yes...he looks like a mini Joe when he's sleeping and I love to kiss is little cheeks.

I started a new job with the new year (2011) and I am enjoying learning lots of new things. I work with a real great lady named Shirley from New Zeland and she makes me laugh every day. I have had to take a break from running due to pain in my hip that the doctor thinks may be IT band syndrome or related to my sacraolic joint (not sure how to spell that one!). At first it really sucked since running was my stress relief, but I found a new hobby that is hopefully helping to heal me. HOT YOGA! I love it...there are good days and bad but all together it is great!

0 comments: