BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Our Little Mommy's Boy...


Well I think we are all finally getting over our sickness and glad to finally be healthy again. We are very thankful just to be healthy. Now it is on to more exciting things like dealing with the little man who has become the ultimate momma's boy and the daddies little princess who won't allow mom to do anything. Hunter is at that age that he wants constant attention and screams and throws a fit when he does not get his way. As a mother it is hard not to pick him up and give him the love that he wants, but on the other hand I have to put him down to get things done. He is such a little love bug and it is pure enjoyment to be the recipient of all his snuggles, especially since Gracie very rarely wants anything to do with her mommy. I guess it is about balance....trying to teach him that he can't always have what he wants, but giving him enough love and attention.

0 comments: